Sunday, May 18, 2008

Tito Archie

It was my godchild Timmy's Christening this morning.. Unfortunately, we weren't able to attend since we were all tired from the party lastnight.. But still we payed them a visit in their home in Cainta very late this afternoon.. They also rented a videoke machine and of course I heard its feedback sound.. As usual Tito Archie is super duper noisy, drunk or not.. Mostly it's non-sense stuffs to laugh about.. But it really doesn't matter now coz the super great thing is I'm hearing a feedback from his voice.. Everytime he talks (a lot), the sound I'm hearing becomes louder.. As in! I said that when my CI is already on its final tuning and it won't work 100% good (there's a 50/50 chance since I got NF2), it'll be 100% whenever I hear Tito Archie talk.. Haha!

No comments: