Friday, May 16, 2008

1st 2nd & 3rd Noise

After my CI was activated, the first sound I heard was the sound of the air-con inside the room.. I heard something vibrating.. They said, it might be the a/c.. One of the staff turned of the a/c, and the vibrating sound was gone.. On.. I'm hearing it.. Off.. Silence (not really, i have tinnitus).. On.. Off.. On.. My first sound, the air-con..

Before leaving PGH (Philippine General Hospital), we dropped by Ward 14B to say "Hello!" to Celina, my nurse cousin.. While i was rolling (Talitha was pusher.. wahaha!), i heard a buzzing sound.. Then I asked Talitha, what's that noise, she said it's the electric fan..

On our way home, at A. Luna Street, we passed by a teaser parade with banners, people and of course, drums coz it's fiesta somewhere near the place and they are letting the people know that their Antacruzan will pass by tonight.. Anyway, I usually hear the beat of the drums.. Just "tuk! tuk! tuk!" sound.. But I was so happy with the sound I heard from the Ati-atihan, "tuk, tog, tik, tak, tug.." I heard not only the beat of the drums but the rhythm as well.. I can tell how lively the music was..

No comments: