Thursday, May 29, 2008

Music in my CI

It's the 2nd tuning of my CI tomorrow.. I'm so excited to hear more noise (of the world).. Ha! I'm always excited.. Anyway, I'm still hearing the same buzzing sound over and over coz the world is so noisy.. Haha! It becomes louder and it changes beat from time to time.. Depending on what the sound is.. Last night, Kayze drop by our house while she's listening to her mp3.. I showed her my CI Speech Processor Battery Pack that I'm currently wearing. I was pretending that it's also an mp3 player coz it looks like i'm just wearing an earphone. I kept on nodding my head, pretending to hear music.. Haha! Adik! :P Then Kayze put the earphone on my ear. But of coure I won't hear anything. So she place it behind the magnet of my speech processor. Yes! I could hear tugutuk-tuk. It was even attacted by the magnet and kept on sticking. :)


*photo from Med-el

No comments: