Sunday, May 18, 2008

May 17

It's my birthday and hearing celebration plus it was Maro's birthday plus my dad (May10), my mom (May27) and my lola (May20).. My mom rented a videoke machine.. Oh yes! I didn't only felt the bass and heard some "tok. tok.", but i can tell if the music is fast or slow.. I could also hear the pounding of mic.. It's a party so balloons are present though those balloons are meant for bursting.. Yup! I heard it. Then later that night, my not-so-hearing improved.. Kayzeleen "Batching" Banico tried shouting beside my CI.. I didn't hear what she said but I know she spoke something coz I heard a feedback.. Yey! Then after my party, while Maro and I are watching t.v., I recognized that the feedback I'm hearing becomes louder everytime I'm near the speaker of the t.v.. So i put my ear beside the t.v.'s speaker.. It became louder.. Then the sound's gone.. The magnet of my CI was attached to the t.v.. Haha! The magnet and the t.v. attracted each other.. Yikee! :P

No comments: