Wednesday, June 4, 2008

When Fr. Faller Snapped

It's the 1st Wednesday of the month today and as always we (my mom & I ) attended the Healing Mass of Fr. Faller at Megamall this afternoon.. Plus my fan friend, Dex plus Talitha & Maro (the 2 didn't hear mass though)

I consider Fr. Faller as one of the many many reasons why I can hear and will hear clearly soon.. I've been attending his Healing Masses for more than a year now and I think he was the one who endorsed me to God.. Just like asking funds for PCSO.. Haha! My imagination is playing again.. Haha! I'll blog about it one of these days..

Before he touched and prayed for me, I was praying: "Lord, make a miracle so that a lot of people may witness that would strengthen their faith" Actually, that's what I always pray.. ;)

I was the last among the disabled(?) or people on wheels since we came late.. Late. What's new? Haha! He even almost forgot to pray for me. Lord ha, suspense effect pa! Haha! While he was touching my hears and praying for me, I'm hearing a buzzing buzzing feedback sound.. But where did that sound came from? From his words? I dunno. Maybe. Then he snapped his fingers on my left ear twice and I heard it. Not the actual sound of it though. But it isn't delayed. I was really surprised because it's loud (but moderate) and it isn't delayed. The sound I'm been hearing are 3-5 seconds delayed.. I kept on saying: "I heard that, Promise!" Then after leaving the Megatrade Hall, I tried snapping my fingers beside my left ear,and the feedback sound is still delayed and not to loud.. We'll see on my next mapping on Friday..

2 comments:

~ leonore aquino ~ said...

Uy Kat, save mo ko ng XL at L na black Tshirt mong hear...nagtatampo ung friend ko eh...will visit you in the near future....yey!

Unknown said...

sure. sure. i'll be at manila pav from june8-june13, u could visit me there.. i'l bring stocks.. ;)