Thursday, June 19, 2008

I feel like Cinderella

I already had my 4th tuning last week with Ms. Kaye, unfortunately my CI run out of battery plus Maro was so noisy and mischievous ever.. So Ms. Kaye got mixed up and she mistakenly un-programmed (if there's such a word) the progran.. So I returned to the Ear Unit the next day coz Dra. Rina was there.. She explained to us what and why I'm hearing the feedback sound.. Yes, my brain is really adapting to the sounds of the environment (the noise of the world)..

Anyway, I had I dream yesterday.. My CI can already hear clear.. Soft but clear.. It was a happy dream.. I was happy.. It seem so real.. Then I woke up.. I touched my ear, no CI.. Ay, it's only a dream! I went back to sleep hoping my dream would continue.. Haha! Unfortunately, it's a different dream..

It's ok, my dream is coming true.. :)

No comments: