Thursday, January 1, 2009

MUSIC

Before 2008 left, the year gave me a very nice farewell gift..

We had a Videoke Party at our place on December 31 til New Year.. An hour before 12am, I noticed that I'm hearing something different.. So I moved closer to the tv and put my ears in front of the speaker.. MUSIC! I'm hearing music! I don't understand it and it's soft, but it's music! Not just sounds.. but music!!!! I was so happy I hurriedly called my mom.. I even texted my doctor & audiologist to give the good news, wish them happy new year & thank them.. I didn't understand a thing, but I know it's music! I can differiantaite music from sound.. Woohoo! I'm super super happy! I kept on listening in front of the speaker the whole time.. Haha!

HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2 comments:

Kigwa said...

That's nice :) Hope you'll be hearing more music :) Happy New year

Unknown said...

@Pastilan: yup. yup. yey! Happy New Year! tc & God bless!