Saturday, August 30, 2008

Sound. Sound. Sound.

I think the sounds I'm hearing is a bit clearer.. but it's still not clear.. Labo.. Basta sounds.. I hear every sound.. If it's noisy, it's noisy.. If it's silent, it's silent.. Ganon.. We always play 'name that word'.. I don't get most of the words right but my answer is not far from the real answer.. Example: the word is 'masaya'; my answer would be 'maya' Basta ganon.. Though there are times I get the whole word correct.. You should give me a cheeseburger for that.. Haha!

Btw, I changed I my template because because my previous template with the cat design had a bug.. I cannot login to this blog.. I'll also make a header.. I'm still lazy.. :P Ayun.. Plus I also put an entrecard widget on the sidebar.. Trip lang.. There..

Wait, wanna know my favorite sound? It's whenever I place my glass on the table.. Haha! La lang.. Aliw lang ako.. Uhmm.. Coz it has a sound! Haha! :P

4 comments:

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop said...

it's great na nakakarinig ka na kahit malabo!!! syempre sa umpisa ganun talaga.

now you can enjoy music!

pacheeseburger ka naman!

Unknown said...

yup! yup! ang ingay ng mundo!

Iwi finds said...

congrats sis...sana magtuloy tuloy na yan :)

Unknown said...

thanks! thanks! thanks1